GOOD MANAGEMENT DOESN’T COST, IT PAYS!
A TRANSPARENT MANAGEMENT TEAM WITH EXPERIENCE THAT WILL:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle all tenant complaints and repairs
- Inspect the unit on a regular basis
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Assist in the renovation of the apartment
- Prepare rents bills and collect the rent
- Review and pay invoices
- Legal services
- Handle Tenant excuses
- Assist in the sale of the unit if needed
AUTOMATED NOTIFICATIONS VIA SMS AND EMAIL
Repairs being performed on the premises
Any pending litigation
- Reports for the property are accessible 24/7 ONLINE
MARKETING & LEASING
- Listing your rental property with photos and a full description on our website, along with a variety of online listing sites to encourage visibility of your properties.
- Also listing your property on multiple listing services making it available to local realtors to view.
- Conducting a comprehensive applicant qualification screening process to ensure that we are obtaining the best possible tenant.
- Renting your property for the agreed upon price and never for less without the owner’s permission first.
- Obtaining a reservation fee to take your property off the market.
- Scheduling in a timely manner an appointment to meet with the qualified applicant for signing the lease agreement. Answering any questions they may have at that time.
- Attempting to renew the lease with the current tenant at least 60 days prior to the expiration of their rental agreement, unless otherwise instructed in writing.
- Renewing the lease at a higher rent whenever possible. We never agree to lower rent without your explicit written permission.
- Notifying you via phone, email, or in writing when we learn your property is becoming vacant.
- Immediate marketing of your property for a new qualified tenant if the current tenant does not intend to renew or re-enter into a new rental agreement, unless otherwise instructed in writing.
- If this is a new property to us, we will conduct an initial comprehensive internal/external inspection, make a written report and document any concerns with photos.
- A “move-out” inspection is done to document the condition of the property as soon as it becomes vacant.
- Annual interior inspections done at owner’s request, photo documentation provided at an additional charge.
- Making every reasonable attempt to collect rent in a timely manner.
- Conducting our business relationships fairly and equally with all our tenants.
- Renewing the lease with the current tenants at a higher rate whenever possible.
- Expecting all tenants to comply with all the terms and conditions stated in the signed rental agreements.
IF A TENANT DEFAULTS
- Serving any applicable legal notices necessary to insure compliance with rental agreement.
- Following up with any legal notices to determine that the tenant has complied in a timely manner.
- Delivering a “Late Notice” (a prerequisite to an eviction for non-payment of rent) on the 11th day of the month.
- Directing our eviction attorney to begin the eviction process against a delinquent tenant after the “Late Notice” expires and proper action from the tenant has not been taken, unless we are instructed by you in writing to delay for any reason.
REPORTING TO OWNERS
- Paying vendors on the owner’s behalf for work performed on the property.
- Providing you with a Income Form along with a Profit & Loss statement at the end of each calendar year to assist you in your tax preparation.
- Making payment deposits into the owner’s accounts each month.
REPAIRS, MAINTENANCE, & UPGRADES
- Consulting you regarding any expenditure, unless it is an emergency affecting the safety of the tenant or the integrity of the property.
- Arranging and authorizing the necessary services to maximize the properties appeal to prospective tenants thus expediting the leasing process and minimizing vacancy time. Examples would include, but not be limited to, painters, carpet cleaning or replacement and minor repairs.
- Drawing from any forfeited security deposit funds to address expenses that were the previous tenant’s responsibility.
- Utilizing only properly licensed and insured vendors who are qualified to handle the type of work being performed on your property.
IN-HOUSE LAWYER / ACCOUNTANTS
Prepare leases, riders etc. for the apartment
Answer real estate questions relevant to the apartment
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that your investments are being managed in a professional and efficient manner. We know what it takes to create a successful experience for you and we’re confident that our expertise can eliminate the hassles that may arise.